Pezenas Property Management – PezenasPM.com
General Terms and Conditions
- PezenasPM.com is owned by Robert McVeigh, 3 rue Massillon, 34120 PEZENAS, France (hereby known as “the company”).
- The company reserves the right to contact you via e-mail in relation to the administration of your registered details. We may also send you information relating to PezenasPM.com.
- The company reserves the right to sell PezenasPM.com in its entirety including all data to a third party.
- The company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. Any changes will be notified beforehand on the website and via email.
- PezenasPM.com contains material and software which is owned by or licensed to the company. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of the PezenasPM.com website and software and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France.
- Suspected illegal, fraudulent or other unauthorised use of this website shall result in the relevant data being passed on to the relevant authorities.
Terms and Conditions effective from 1 January 2012.
PezenasPM.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PezenasPM.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- PezenasPM.com respects the privacy of its users.
- We collect your personal information because it enables us to provide you with convenient access to our services and improve those services.
- We may collect contact information including name, email address and country
- We may request other contact information such as your postal address, fax number to send you relevant documents.
- We may collect other information relevant to member surveys and/or offers
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may collect IP addresses to prevent abuse of our website. In special cases, PezenasPM.com may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose your personal information if that is deemed necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to, or interfering with the property of PezenasPM.com, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us from the website or write to the company address at the top of this page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PezenasPM.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Pezenas Property Management are not authorised or regulated to offer financial advice.
Pezenas Property Management do not offer financial advice although we are able to introduce all interested clients to an authorised third party for this purpose.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PezenasPM.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PezenasPM.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond or within our control.
Disclaimer effective from 1 January 2012.